The Challenge this month is to create something using these colours.
I have made a little mixed media piece on some mount board, I started by using molding paste and a mask (thank you for the mask Sall I love it!) When that was dry I added 3 strips of paint in orange, purple and green (my green turned out a little dark compared to the green above. I then rubbed over the while thing with black ink. To break up the colours I added a couple of strips of washi tape. The 2 stamps are both Smeared Ink rubber stamps and the embellishments are Prima flower centres.
De-stempelwinkel Designers Blog
The Nanny (Sue)
Dreamweavers Stencils DT